Romantic Getaway Ideas
Thinking of planning a romantic weekend? Forgo the traffic and head to the mountains where you’ll find fresh air, ocean views and tables for two. Here are some of our recommendations for a romantic weekend in town.
Don't forget to enter the #SquamishLove sweepstakes at the the bottom of this page for your chance to win the ultimate Valentine's getaway in Squamish. Accommodation, attractions and gift certificates for restaurants all included. APPROXIMATE PRIZE VALUE IS $750
- Book a forest walk and dinner for two at the Sea to Sky Gondola. The Lovers Lane Stroll and Supper Valentine’s Day dinner features a variety of Westcoast-inspired starters and entrées including butternut squash soup and stuffed portabello mushrooms.
- Enjoy some fresh mountain air and snowshoe by the light of the moon and stars at one of these Squamish snowshoe trails.
- Reach cloud nine on a romantic flight seeing tour for two that will take your breath away (we promise).
- Pick up a bottle of your favourite beverage and head to one of the best places to watch the sunset in Squamish.
- Who says dates only happen at night? Surprise your Valentine with a morning stroll along the Cheakamus River followed by a cozy brunch for two at at one of these six heart-throbbing brunch venues.
- Treat yourself to Valentine’s Day dinner at The Salted Vine, Squamish’s newest fine dining experience and taste a curated menu of Pacific Northwest fare including foie gras parfait, veal ossu bucu and chocolate tart.
- Reconnect with your loved one and nature on a stroll around the Squamish oceanfront trail. Breathtaking views of the Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls and Mt. Garibaldi are the perfect backdrop to declare your love.
- Toast your romance at every location along the Squamish Craft Tasting Trail. #nowcheerstothat
- Indulge in a relaxing massage with Squamish Integrated Health. After all the outdoor activity, give your body time to heal, rest and recharge.
- Take a #SquamishLove photo at one of these most Instagrammed spots in town.
Enter the #SquamishLove Sweepstakes
Enter to win
Enter for your chance to win a romantic overnight trip to Squamish to see the sights and taste the local delights
Your prize will include:
- 2 nights accommodation in a 1-bedroom view suite at the Executive Suites Hotel & Resort Squamish
- 2 day tickets to the Sea to Sky Gondola
- Sea to Skypilot flightseeing for two with Sea to Sky Air
- $100 dinner voucher to Squamish Valley Golf and Clubhouse
- $50 brunch voucher to Norman Rudy's
Sweepstakes entry period is February 1 to February 14, 2019. The winner will be contacted via the email address and phone number used to enter and the winner will also be announced on Instagram and Facebook.
Congratulations to our winner, Gina B. from Kelowna!
Enter to win a massage at Squamish Integrated Health
Use the hashtag #SquamishLove on Instagram to win a massage at Squamish Integrated Health. One post = one entry, multiple entries per person are allowed. The winner will be contacted through Instagram and announced at the end of the contest.