Valentine's Day in Squamish
Celebrate the Most Romantic Day of the Year
Surprise your Valentine with a trip to Squamish where you can enjoy a winter activity, spend a cozy night in one of the many accommodations and dine on West Coast fare that will leave you wanting more.
- Mini-moon package: Book a room at Executive Suites and enjoy a bottle of red or white wine, snacks, lavender bath amenity and a special spa discount at no additional charge.
- February sale: Save 20% off best available rates for stays between Feb 1, 2020 – March 29, 2020.
Book a Valentine's weekend package for two nights (February 14 & 15) for $129.99/night plus taxes. Use the code 62118 to book online.
Valentine's Day Dining Events
Come dressed to delight and learn the skills and techniques to ignite your inner fire and mix a mean drink. Explore the classics as well as some nuanced favourites.
Feb 12 - 18
Enjoy an aphrodisiac cocktail of your choice featuring libido-boosting snacks. $45 per couple.
The place to be for singles on Valentine's Day featuring live DJs playing "Slo Jams," valentines pizza feature and imperial stout ice cream floats. No reservations needed. 6pm -12am
Enjoy a five-course meal with wine pairing together by the award-winning Moraine Estate Winery from the Okanagan. Reservations required, call 604-567-5888.
Book an eagle viewing float tour on February 14th, and bring a date for 50% off! *Direct bookings only, call 604.898.4677 to book.
Feb 14 - 17
Attend the special Valentine's opening day which will include food & beverage samples, a collaborative art mural by Paintillo, Sea to Sky Gondola love crafting with Happimess and live music. Also, enjoy 50% off day admission.
Romantic Getaway Ideas
Thinking of planning a romantic weekend? Head to the mountains where you’ll find fresh air, ocean views and tables for two. Here are some of our recommendations for a romantic weekend in Squamish.
- Enjoy a romantic walk atop the Sea to Sky Gondola.
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air and snowshoe by the light of the moon and stars on one of these Squamish snowshoe trails.
- Reach cloud nine on a romantic winter flight-seeing tour for two that will take your breath away.
- Pick up a bottle of your favourite beverage and head to one of the best places to watch the sunset in Squamish.
- Who says dates only happen at night? Surprise your Valentine with a morning stroll along the Cheakamus River followed by a cozy brunch for two at one of these delicious brunch venues.
- Reconnect with your loved one and nature on a walk around the Squamish oceanfront trail. Breathtaking views of the Stawamus Chief, Shannon Falls and Mt. Garibaldi are the perfect backdrop to declare your love.
- Toast your romance at every location along the Squamish Craft Tasting Trail.