Squamish Resident Survey
We want to hear from you!
Tourism Squamish is asking residents what they think about tourism in their community.
Tourism is an important part of life in Squamish. Before COVID-19, we welcomed over 600,000 visitors annually, who brought in roughly $95 million in direct spending. Locally, tourism supported an estimated 788 jobs and $35.5 million in wages.
The more information we have, the better we can manage and support both tourism and residents. The results of this survey will help us plan for the future when travel is again encouraged.
Please give us 5 to 8 minutes of your time. In exchange, at the end of the survey, you'll be eligible to enter to win one of 20 unique Squamish prizes totalling nearly $2,800 showcasing local sights, flavours and experiences.*
The survey is open until April 15, 2021. Answers are anonymous and confidential. Please contact us at linda [at] tourismsquamish.com if you have any questions.
Thank you for participating in our survey. We value your input. Below is a sampling of some of our local Squamish signature experiences that you can win by completing the survey.
- Sea to Sky Gondola - Family Day Pass & Adult Day Passes
- Britannia Mine Museum - Family Membership (1 year)
- Sea to Sky Air - Squamish Explorer Tour for two
- Dialed In Cycling - 2 hours of private instruction for two people
- Blazing Saddles Adventures - Squamish Discovery Ecotour for two people
- Canadian Coastal - Afternoon sailing experience for two people
- Coastal Stoke - Intro to Stoke - SUP class for two
- Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures - Rock Climbing Taster for two people
- The Ninja Gym - Kids 10 x pass
- Backcountry Brewing - gift certificates
- Sunflower Bakery - gift certificates
- Cul de Sac Kitchen - gift certificates
- The Crabapple Cafe - gift certificates