About Tourism Squamish
Tourism Squamish is a non-profit, community destination marketing organization (DMO) responsible for tourism marketing, visitor services and destination development.
We spearhead consumer campaigns to promote Squamish to the world, run the Visitor Information Centre from the Squamish Adventure Centre and offer online customer support during the summer months. Governed by an industry-appointed Board of Directors, our team is dedicated to creating sustainable tourism growth in the Sea-to-Sky Corridor alongside our regional partners.
History of the Logo
The ‘Eye of the Creator’ logo is inspired by the rich Coast Salish culture. Developed in consultation with the Squamish Nation, this logo represents our past and future, our connection to the outdoors through the sky, wind, land and water, and our diversity.
Supporting Local Businesses
The tourism sector in Squamish continues to grow and evolve. We represent and advocate for more than 110 businesses.
What Drives Us
Learn more about our organizational approach, values and priorities for the year ahead.
Director of Member Relations
Retail & Visitor Services Manager
Research & Insights Manager
Board of Directors
- Adrian Blachut – Brackendale Art Gallery, Ground Up Climbing Centre
- Anthony Lamb – Executive Suites Hotel & Resort
- Cheryl Hendrickson – Britannia Mine Museum
- David Eastwood – Sea to Sky Air
- Graham Young – Canadian Outback Rafting
- Jason Fullerton (Secretary) – Cheakamus Centre
- Jeremy Roche (Vice Chair) – VentureWeb
- Kirby Brown (Chair) – Sea to Sky Gondola
- Mark Enright – Sandman Hotel & Suites
- Rebecca McCleery – Canadian Coastal Sailing
- Rodney Wilson – Airhouse
- Toran Savjord (Treasurer) – Capilano University