Your Spectacular Squamish Brunch Guide
Your Spectacular Squamish Brunch Guide
Brunch is a celebration of sleeping in and fuel for an afternoon of adventure. In a destination as beautiful as Squamish, it's easy to scramble your brunch plans and transform your morning meal into a soulful experience and reconnect with loved ones over a hearty stack of pancakes.
Where to Eat
Indulge at one of our local eateries and don't be afraid to order a morning beverage to accompany your meal; the 5 pm rule doesn't apply in mountain towns!
Some restaurants may have changed operating hours or certain menu changes. We recommend contacting them in advance to confirm their hours and menu.
Any day of the week
- The Crabapple Cafe Tempt your tastebuds with an array of farm to table choices including wraps, omelettes, eggs benedict and breakfast skillets. The restaurant features a covered patio for outdoor dining set amongst the beauty of Brackendale.
- Fergie's Cafe Enjoy fabulous views while feasting on fresh, locally-sourced and lovingly prepared breakfast favourites. Known across Squamish for their delicious eggs bennies, this must-stop eatery is open daily 9AM-3PM. Enjoy your food on their sun-drenched patio or lawn, or order to go!
- Howe Sound Brewing Sit under the shadow of the Stawamus Chief while diving into divine dishes like their 'Dirty Fries & Eggs' and Brisket Eggs Benny. Saturdays & Sundays enjoy all day drink specials like Mimosa, Caesars and Coffee with Baileys from 11AM-1PM. Delish!
- Squamish Valley Golf Course Traditional brunch fair with lush fairway views and service with a smile every time. Try your luck on the putting green after your brunch or continue with your day.
- Lil Chef Bistro Known for their scratch made items such as their english muffins, this special little tucked away spot has a wonderful brunch menu that includes 'stackers' as well as eggs benedicts, huevos rancheros, hashes, skillets and more.
- Zephyr Cafe Healthy eats and sweet bakery treats await you at this Downtown Squamish eatery. Dine guilt-free with their homemade granola, breakfast rice bowl or quinoa bowl or grab convenient on-the-go goodies like breakfast burritos, bagels and baked goods.
Image: The Crabapple Cafe
- Norman Rudy's Potato onion hashbrowns, cider-braised bacon and plenty of savoury spices come together to make Norman Rudy's brunch a fusion of flavour. Add in their legendary mimosa tower for a good time and enjoy the sunny views from their massive patio. Settle in, you will want to stay awhile. (CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE)
- Pepe's Chophouse + Seafood A crowdpleaser with something to offer everyone in your party. Choose from the combined brunch and lunch menu featuring popular plates such as their weekend frittata feature and eggs benny or soup and salad combo.
- Cork & Craft Taphouse The newest addition to the weekend brunch scene, head over to Cork & Craft Taphouse on Sundays to enjoy all your favourite brunch flavours on their new patio (weather permitting).
- Sea to Sky Gondola Join them at the top of the gondola starting at 11am at the Summit Lodge for 'Social Sundays', featurung live music, $2 pancakes, drinks specials, games, crafting and MORE!
Image: Norman Rudy's
Apres Brunch Afternoon Activities
Ease through your afternoon as you adventure close to home in Squamish. Start at Porteau Cove Provincial Park where you can stroll along the sandy beach beside Howe Sound. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife, you might spot eagles, seals or even whales!
Your next stop is the Britannia Mine Museum for a history lesson and sightseeing experience all in one. On your museum tour, ride the train underground and visit the iconic cliff-hugging mill for which Britannia is known.
Catching sunset at Porteau Cove | Photo: Sea to Sky Parks
In addition to fantastic brunch, Squamish has a reputation for brewing up award-winning craft beverages. Start your tour of our Craft Beverage Tasting Trail downtown at Howe Sound Brewing before making your way to Cliffside Cider where you can toast to your day with a glass of fresh apple cider on their sunny patio.
Next make your way across town to A-Frame Brewing, Backcountry Brewing or Geo Cider, all located within walking distance of each other and unwind with a meal on their sunny patios and a drink before concluding your day.