Our favourite #exploresquamish photo's from January
Our Favourite #ExploreSquamish Photo's from January
This January was full of bluebird days, clear starry nights and a few snowy days around town. The 33rd annual Brackendale Eagle Festival was a great success as was the first annual Sea to Sky Wedding Show held at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park.
Want to see your photo featured next month? Include #ExploreSquamish in your post, we feature our favourites!
1. One of the 1,157 eagles counted in Squamish during the 2019 Brackendale Eagle Festival
2. Star drenched skies in Garibaldi Provincial Park
3. Super blood wolf lunar eclipse high above Brohm Ridge
4. Sea to Sky Wedding Show at the West Coast Railway Heritage Park
5. Snowscape of Squamish seen from the skies
6. Fishing in the Paradise Valley
7. The newly opened Geo Cider Co.
8. A brave toddler strolling along Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge
9. Dinner time sunset at The Joinery