Your Guide to the Seek Bespoke Market
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Holiday Shopping Vibes at Seek Bespoke Market
Squamish's much-loved Bespoke Market is returning this fall from November 10th to the 12th for three days of shopping a wonderfully curated selection of unique handmade goods. Here you'll find vendor tables filled with amazing items such as ceramics, art, slow fashion, one-of-a-kind jewelry, vintage, apothecary, and artisan foods and beverages.
Taking place in the beautiful and inspiring setting of the Railway Museum of BC, visitors can immerse themselves in the spirit of the holiday season and embrace the creative energy flowing through the market.
This market attracts mindful shoppers who share the commitment to consume locally and support the economy. An evolving vision from longtime Squamish event producer Shannon Lorenz, she understands how rising costs could effect how shoppers are approaching shopping this holiday season. Seek Bespoke Market is considerate of this shift and will offer a curated selection of quality, small-scale, and locally-made items that allow customers to make the most of their spending while finding unique and special gifts.
Here’s what you should know if you’re planning to attend the Seek Bespoke Market
You'll find Bespoke Market in Squamish at the Railway Museum of British Columbia starting on Friday November 10th through Sunday November 12th, 2023. Check their website for first looks, information and weekend passes. You can buy tickets at the door (cash only) or you can purchase discounted weekend passes online in advance (ticket link coming soon). Children under 12 are free.
The Friday market kicks off at 4PM for early entry VIP shopping until 5pm, then opens to the public at 5PM until 9PM. Saturday and Sunday market days are open 10AM-4PM. The vendor lineup remains the same on all days, but if you want your pick of the goods, your best bet is to get there early.
There is over 85 creative businesses represented, many of whom are based in the Sea to Sky. Support our local creators by shopping the market for artists from Squamish, Whistler, and Pemberton. You'll also find talented creators from all over British Columbia present for a refreshing look at their unique products.
There will be food trucks will be set up during the event featuring plenty of delicious eats and treats. PLUS, there may even be yummy samples inside the market from participating artisan food vendors.
The team from Bespoke Market is also planning some fun activities, making it a fun-filled day for you and everyone in your family.
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Book a session with a Spirit School guide in a vintage train
- Onsite bar happening on the Friday night
- All weekend long enjoy good tunes and vibes courtesy of Just Sheila
- Bid at the silent auction table courtesy of Bueno Custom Woodwork (who is generously donating partial proceeds of the sale to the Squamish Legion)
- 'Green' carpet and stunning floral photo booth and entrance by Nootka and Sea and Fleurescent Blooms
To make the most of the market, we recommend wearing a comfortable outfit and coming prepared: bring reusable shopping bags, some cash and your payment cards of choice. Vendors will accept payment by credit or debit cards but there is ATM is also available on site if needed.
What else you should know:
- Be sure to follow Bespoke Market on social media, as the Market Host invites you behind the scenes of her market building process and shares her journey.
- The Railway Museum is an accessible venue and there are parking spots available close to the venue if needed - please ask parking attendants if you have any special requests related to accessibility. The aisles are between 7-8 feet wide.
- Vendors will accept payment by credit or debit cards.
- ATM on site if needed.
Visit bespokemarket.ca for full event details and to grab tickets.