Eagles by Horse
An eagle viewing tour like no other in Squamish
Ride alongside the Cheekye River through trails lined in lush rainforest on an eagle viewing tour like no other in Squamish. Along your trail ride, you will pass by one of the densest eagle habitation areas in all of Squamish. Raise your eyes to the treetops to spot nests high up in the branches and watch the river where eagles are on the hunt, ready to plunge down to snatch a meal of fish. The ride will be approximately 1 hour in duration, tracking along the river where the eagles spend most of their time. Be sure to bring binoculars and a camera to capture the wildlife at the stopping points along the way.
- Saturdays 9:30 am and 11 am
- Fridays at 12 pm and 2 pm
- Long weekend Mondays at 12 pm and 2 pm.
- Reservations must be made at least 12 hours before the start time
- Cancellation is subject to weather
- Minimum age is 6 yrs old
- Available November to mid-February