Airhouse Sports Academy
Learn to freestyle trampoline like a pro
Airhouse Sports Academy is a progressive, freestyle training centre offering a wide range of gymnastics, parkour, trampoline and skateboard conditioning programs for everyone. The goal at Airhouse is to provide the best fitness experience in a safe and fun learning environment. Whether you're a child just beginning to learn trampoline basics or a competitive athlete looking for professional training and coaching, Airhouse Sports Academy is the place for you.
Open 7 days per week for private lessons, drop-in sessions, school break and Pro-D day camps, birthday parties and much more.
Freestyle Trampoline builds on the basic skills of traditional trampolining and then allows the athlete to develop their own set of skills. All lessons are taught by certified coaches using the Canada Sport For Life age-appropriate levels.
Ideal for all levels from first-timers through to advanced skaters. Try out the mini pipe and street and park features.
Parkour is about getting from one point to another by combining running, climbing, swinging, vaulting, jumping, rolling, crawling, and other movements suitable for the situation or obstacle. Learn the basics in the all-new parkour training facility.
Gymnastics tumbling is a sport discipline that combines artistic gymnastics and trampoline. Whether you are a dancer, acrobat, gymnast, cheerleader or beginner tumbling will always have something new and exciting to be learned.
- Mondays: Student night - 25% off Drop-In for all students with ID.
- Wednesdays: Collaboration with Geo Cider Wednesday 3 pm onwards.
- Wednesdays: Girls Only Skate Sessions - indoors every Wednesday, 7-9pm for $5.
- Fridays: Girls Night Out- Fridays 7-9pm, 50% off Drop-In. Access to the whole facility.
- Saturdays: Retro night - Saturdays 5-7pm and 7-9pm, spinning music from 70s-90s on the big screen.
- Weekdays: Early Bird - 11am-1pm - Parents get in FREE with each Pre K child.