Squamish Farmers' Market
The Squamish Farmer's Market has delayed opening until May 9. For updates visit their Facebook page.
The friendliest event with the freshest goods.
Enjoy the best of Squamish every weekend throughout the summer. Stock up on fresh produce, eggs and more while supporting your local farmers at the Squamish Farmer’s Market, every Saturday from 10am-3pm at the corner of Cleveland and Victoria Avenue in Downtown Squamish from April through October.
- Summer markets have been redesigned to support social distancing, so your favourite vendor might not be in their usual spots. For a list of vendors squamishfarmersmarket.com
- There will only be one market entrance point located on Cleveland Ave, Loggers Lane will be closed off as an access point.
- There is no need to arrive early, vendors will be fully loaded. To prevent crowds from forming visitors are encouraged to come throughout the day.
- 40 shoppers will be allowed in at one time, please only send 1 member of your household.
- ”Shop, Don’t Stop” theme, please come prepared with lists and a plan of vendors who you want to shop from.
View a full list of our changes on the Farmer's Market website, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out at squamishfarmermarket [at] hotmail.com