Squamish Constellation Festival
Bringing Music, Art + Community Together Under the Stars
The Squamish Constellation Festival will shine the light on excellent music from British Columbia, Canada, and beyond with exceptionally curated music; art installations and expressions; local craft beverages; and exquisite culinary experiences in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet. Taking place in Hendrickson Field from July 26-28, 2019 amidst the stunning backdrop of the Squamish Chief.
General weekend passes are on sale now visit constellationfest.ca for details.
Jessie Reyez | Bahamas | Serena Ryder | Half Moon Run | A Tribe Called Red | Wintersleep | Dear Rouge | Peach Pit | Shad | and so many more!
The festivities include:
- 3 days of bands, entertainers and visual artists
- Genres include alt-pop, folk, indie, alt-rock, singer-songwriter, funk/soul, brass/big bands and family acts
- Free entry to children 12 and under
- Strong representation of female, indigenous, and LGBTQ+ artists
- Blanket-style seating with separate dancing areas
- Interactive community legacy art creation
- Site-wide liquor license, craft beer, cocktail and wine lounges
- Exquisite culinary delights
Summer Satellite Session at Backcountry Brewing
Friday, July 26 5 pm - 11:30 pm | Saturday, July 27 2 pm - 11:30 pm
The music continues at Backcountry brewing where you will find live performances by Case of the Mondays, DJ Maximum Klause, The Tequilla Monkeys, DJ SLB and DJ Woodhead. The 100 person beer garden also features a tasty BBQ and visuals by BentMatter VJ's.
Songwriter's Circle and Brunch at Executive Suites Hotel & Resort
Saturday, July 27 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
If you like to know the stories behind the music, you will love this! Listen to Peach Pit, Jocelyn Alice, Sam Lynch and Sarah McDougall as they share the inspiration behind their songs.