Squamish Constellation Festival
Bringing Music, Art + Community Together Under the Stars
Squamish Constellation Festival is a mind-blowing, heart-opening experience of music, art and community. Nestled at the top of Howe Sound against the stunning backdrop of the Stawamus Chief and swathes of evergreens is Hendrickson Field, the idyllic location for the Lower Mainland’s preeminent summer festival!
Featuring two stages of continuous music and more than 40 acts of multiple genres over three days and nights, the weekend promises fun in the sun – and, of course – under the stars. Enjoy a plethora of food vendors, marketplace, a site-wide liquor license and BC’s first “weed garden.”
Proudly BC’s largest zero-waste festival – from Day 1!
Coming soon. Check constellationfest.ca for updates.
The festivities include:
- 2 non-competing, multi-genre stages
- 20+ roving entertainers
- Local and diverse food vendors
- Curated marketplace of makers and artisans
- Art installations and murals
- BC’s first Weed Garden
- VIP area and exclusive group packages
- Site-wide liquor license featuring sponsored and local craft beverages
- Free admission to children 12 and under with an adult
"A fresh alternative, three-day music event showcasing many of the best artists from British Columbia and beyond. Featuring two alternating stages of music in one beautifully lush grassy field surrounded by glacially carved mountain peaks. It was a stress-free weekend of amazing musical acts in a glorious natural setting.”
– Mountain Weekly News