Squamish Constellation Festival
Bringing Music, Art + Community Together Under the Stars
The Squamish Constellation Festival will shine the light on excellent music from British Columbia, Canada, and beyond with exceptionally curated music; art installations and expressions; local craft beverages; and exquisite culinary experiences in one of the most beautiful settings on the planet. Taking place in Hendrickson Field from July 26-28, 2019 amidst the stunning backdrop of the Squamish Chief.
General weekend passes are on sale now visit constellationfest.ca for details.
Jessie Reyez | Bahamas | Serena Ryder | Half Moon Run | A Tribe Called Red | Wintersleep | Dear Rouge | Peach Pit | Shad | and so many more!
The festivities include:
- 3 days of bands, entertainers and visual artists
- Genres include alt-pop, folk, indie, alt-rock, singer-songwriter, funk/soul, brass/big bands and family acts
- Free entry to children 12 and under
- Strong representation of female, indigenous, and LGBTQ+ artists
- Blanket-style seating with separate dancing areas
- Interactive community legacy art creation
- Site-wide liquor license, craft beer, cocktail and wine lounges
- Exquisite culinary delights