Spoo-ook-tacular Halloween Weekend at Britannia Mine Museum
It's the witching hour at Britannia Mine Museum this Halloween with two weekends full of fun, family-friendly activities for all ages on Saturday, October 19, Sunday, October 20, Saturday, October 26 and Sunday, October 27 from 10 am to 3 pm.
All Halloween weekend, the Museum will feature:
- Spooky Train & Tour -- Rumble inside the underground for a spine-tingling tale
- Strange Science Show -- Interactive science demonstrations with Professor Gossan
- Cabinet of Curiosities -- Get hands-on with animal specimens and optical illusions
- Mill Thrills -- Experience BOOM! the thunderous new thrill inside the historic Mill
- Costume Photo Booth -- Have a haunted family photo taken in the historic Machine Shop.
Special event admission: $20.
The Britannia Mine Museum provides a unique and memorable experience that engages visitors of all ages. Visitors can enjoy fun exhibits and crowd favourites like the underground mine train, the historic 20-storey concentrator mill and gold panning, and learn about Britannia’s history as one of the largest copper mines in the British Commonwealth in the 1930s.
The Britannia Mine Museum is open seven days a week from 9 am to 5:30 pm with guided tours from 10 am to 4 pm on a first-come-first-serve basis. Visit www.britanniaminemuseum.ca for more details or call 1-800-896-4044 for more information.