Squamish at Dusk
A Brand New Light Art Experience in Squamish
Experience a winter wonderland of lights, art, stories, and magic in Squamish!
This November, experience the lower mainland's newest winter lights experience. Rose Park in Squamish will be illuminated with stories and light art. Nearby, you can enjoy winter warmth in the Adventure Centre.
Part art exhibition, part winter experience, part festival of lights, Squamish at Dusk is a mesmerising, magical wonderland brightening our dark winter nights.
Expect to immersive yourself in a world of light and art. Wander through the park which will be filled with mesmerising installations.
At the event you will get to experience:
- A mesmerising, immersive tunnel of lights,
- A glowing enchanted forest
- A deep, dark, sparkling grotto
- A glorious tree of life connecting us all
- An under the water themed immersive installation
- Walk through colourful doorways
- Activities, fire pits, festive cheer in the Adventure Centre
- Visits from Santa (Friday 6 - 8pm, tickets required)
After exploring the different sections of Rose Park head over to the Adventure Centre and spend some time in the Tourism Squamish festive hub where you can warm up with a hot drink by the fire pits.
During this event, the Squamish Adventure Centre will remain open until 10PM. Come inside to warm up, use the facilities, grab a hot beverage, and peruse The Squamish Store to do some holiday shopping for Squamish merch, gifts, games, and more!
DatesNov 23 - Dec 10, 2023 (Thurs- Sat ONLY)
Time: Hourly, 4:00 - 10:00pm
Entrance times: 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm (gates close 10pm)
Free entry to the Adventure Centre until 10pm
Rose Park & The Squamish Adventure Centre