Explore Squamish, Responsibly
Open For Business
Let's continue to offer our support to local businesses that are open for business. Please check out the list below to see some of the Squamish, BC businesses that are still operating or reopening their businesses this month*.
Please note that:
- most businesses are open at limited capacity and reduced hours
- businesses are only able to serve a limited number of people at a time to adhere to physical distancing measures
- you should not be going out to shop or pick up goods if you are sick or have been in contact with anyone who's sick
- *this list of businesses will be kept as up-to-date as possible but is subject to change
Stay & Play in Squamish!
#ExploreSquamish this summer with our Stay & Play package and receive a free $50 Explore Squamish card to use towards activities, attractions or transportation and extra savings on your accommodation!
- Britannia Mine Museum: Open, online booking is strongly encouraged
- Chances Casino: Closed
- Olympic Park: Open, check online for available activities
- Rope Runner Aerial Adventure Park: Open, online booking is encouraged
- Sea to Sky Gondola: Closed effective September 14, 2020
- The Ninja Gym: Open for drop-ins and for private groups
- West Coast Railway Heritage Park: Open
Activities, Rentals & Tours
- Squamish Adventure Inn (Kayak, SUP, Mountain Bike Rentals): Open
- Aerial Kiteboarding: Open
- Canadian Outback Rafting: Open until September 30.
- Squamish Rafting Company: Open
- Wedge Rafting: Closed
- Canadian Coastal Sailing Experiences: Closed for the season
- Blazing Saddles Adventures: Open
- Corsa Cycles: Open
- Dialed in Cycling: Open
- Flying Spirit Rentals: Open
- Ride BC: Open
- RideHub: Open
- Sea to Sky Adventure Company: Open, weekends only until September 30.
- Altus Mountain Guides: Open
- Canada West Mountain School: Open
- Mountain Skills Academy & Adventures: Open (Except for the Squamish Via Ferrata)
- Squamish Rock Guides: Open
- Furry Creek Golf & Country Club: Open, online bookings required, limited services available. A concession is now available, however, onsite dining is closed.
- Squamish Valley Golf Course: Open with limited services available. Clubhouse Open 7 days a week for patio dining.
- Norm Hann Expeditions: Open
- Blackcomb Helicopters: Open for sightseeing tours
- Black Tusk Helicopters: Open for private charters
- Glacier Air: Open to select flight school customers only
- Sea to Sky Air: Open
- Chromer Sport Fishing: Open
- Pemberton Fish Finder: Open
- Trout Country Fishing: Open
- Valley Fishing Guides: Open
Food & Beverage
- Alice & Brohm: Open
- Boston Pizza: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out and delivery. 604.898.5442
- Caffe Garibaldi: Dine-in and take out.
- Carte Diem Greek Food Truck: Open. Take-out. 604.815.0044
- Copper Coil Still and Grill: Dine-in with limited seating and expanded patio. Take-out available. 604.892.0646
- Cloudburst Cafe: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out available. 604.898.1969
- Counterpart Coffee: Open
- Crabapple Cafe: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out is available. 604.898.1991
- Dairy Queen: Dine-in with limited seating. Drive-through is also open. 604.213.5000
- Domino's Pizza: Take-out and delivery. 604.567.6767
- Essence of India: Dine-in and take-out. 604.898.1000
- Fergies Cafe at Sunwolf: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out is available. 604.898.1537
- Green Olive Market & Cafe: Dine-in and take out. 604.898.4563
- Haru Fusion Cuisine: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out is available. 604.567.7774
- Howe Sound Brew Pub: Dine-in, with patio seating. Take-out and off-sales are available. 1.800.919.2537
- Joe Pesto's: Take-out only. 604.390.0044
- Kululu Cafe: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out is available. 604.390.3933
- Lil Chef Bistro: Dine-in and take-out. 604.390.2433
- Lucas Teas: Take-out and delivery. 604.567.4577
- Luz Tacos: Take-out and delivery. 604.849.2188
- Oryzae Japanese Cuisine: Take-out only. 604.567.2999
- Norman Rudy's: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out is available 604.815.7978
- Noodlebox: Take-out only. 604.567.5885
- Panago: Take-out and delivery. 604.310.0001
- Pepe's Chophouse: Dine-in, with limited seating. Take-out and delivery available. 604.898.3606
- RideHub Cafe: Open for dine-in. 604.849.2712
- Samurai Sushi: Take-out only. 604.892.2002 (Garibaldi Village), 604.567.2002 (Downtown)
- Saha Eatery: Dine-in, with limited seating. Take-out available. 604.567.5888
- Sky Pilot Restaurant at the Sea to Sky Gondola: Closed until further notice.
- Squamish Valley Golf Course Clubhouse: Dine-in with outdoor seating. 604.898.9521
- Sunflower Bakery: Take-out and delivery. 604.892.2231
- Sunny Chibas: Dine-in, with limited seating. Take-out and car service available. 604.898.1306
- Sushi Sen: Dine-in, take-out and delivery. 604.898.8235
- Tall Tree Bakery: Take-out only. 604.849.0951
- The Backyard: Dine-in with limited seating. Take-out and delivery. Off-sales and single cans sales are available with purchase. 604.390.2226
- The Ledge Community Coffee House: Take-out.
- The Nest: Take-out and delivery. 604.898.4444
- The Locavore Bar & Grill: Dine-in, with limited seating. Take-out available. 604.898.196
- The Salted Vine Kitchen + Bar: Dine-in service. 604.390.1910
- The Watershed Grill: Dine-in and take-out. 604.898.6665
- The Wigen Pier: Take-out. 604.898.3834
- White Spot: Dine-in, take-out and delivery. 604.892.7477
- Zephyr Cafe: Dine-in, with limited outdoor seating. Take-out is available. 604.567.4568
- 2Chill Gelato: Dine-in with patio seating and take-out.
Beer, Cider & Spirits
- A-FRAME Brewing: Tasting room now open with limited seating for groups on 6 or less. Dogs are allowed on the hitching post outside. Please wait to be seated. 604.892.0777
- Backcountry Brewing: Dine-in with limited seating and a new patio, off-sales, new growler fills, kegs and retail are also available. 604.567.2739
- Cliffside Cider: Open, with limited seating, growlers to-go and delivery. 778.229.5082
- El Dorado Liquor Store: Fully operational. 604.849.3177
- Geo Cider: Dine-in and off-sales
- Gillespie's Fine Spirits: Delivery and online ordering are available. 604.390.1122
- Howe Sound Brewing: Dine-in with limited seating. Off-sales and retail are also available. 1-800-919-ALES
- Northyards Cider Co: Open. 604.815.2197
- Squamish Liquor Store: Fully operational. 604.898.8980
Hotels, Motels, Cabins and Hostels
- Executive Suites Hotel & Resort: Open
- Sea to Sky Hotel: Open
- Sandman Hotel & Suites: Open
- Howe Sound Inn: Open
- Hotel Squamish: Open
- Mountain Retreat Hotel and Suites: Open
- Sunwolf Riverside Resort: Open, online bookings and contactless key pick up/drop off
- Squamish Adventure Inn: Open
- Crash Hotel: Open
- August Jack Motor Inn: Open
- Alice Lake Campground: Open
- Cat Lake Campground: Open
- Mamquam River Campground: Open, guests are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer and toilet paper and respect social distancing policies
- MTN Fun Basecamp: Open for RVs with private bathrooms and for tenting by reservation only.
- Stawamus Chief Campground: Open
- Paradise Valley Campground: Open for RV's with private bathrooms only, no tenting allowed
- Porteau Cove Campground: Open
- Squamish Municipal Campground: Closed
- Klahanie Campground: Open for RVs and tenting. Reservations are encouraged
- Squamish Valley Campground: Open for RV's and tenting.
- Kitchen Quickies: Open
- London Drugs: Open
- Nesters Market: Open
- Save On Foods: Open, online shopping available.
- The Independent Grocer: Open, online shopping available.
- Walmart: Open
Portable Toilets, Bathrooms and Shower Facilities
As part of the District of Squamish's ongoing effort to provide access to essential services while supporting COVID-19 Public Health risk reduction recommendations, the following changes to services are in place:
- Brennan Park Recreation Facility Brennan Park Recreation Facility is open for public showers Monday to Sunday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The showers are available 7 days per week including statutory holidays for a fee of $2 per person. Physical distancing and increased sanitation procedures will be in place. Please note Brennan Park Recreation Centre is closed on statutory holidays. Public washrooms are open at Brennan Park soccer fields between 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The washrooms in Junction Park are open for day use. Increased sanitation procedures will be in place.
- Portable toilets are open at the Eagle Viewing area and Fisherman’s Park; the portable toilets at Smoke Bluffs Park (parking lot) are anticipated to re-open by end of day tomorrow.
- Portable toilets are open at the Buckley Avenue and Mashiter Creek Bridge skate parks.
Squamish ↔ Whistler
Squamish ↔ Vancouver
The Squamish Connector offers daily shuttles between Squamish, Britannia Beach the North Shore and Vancouver.
View an up-to-date list of event updates in Squamish.