Top 10 Things To Do For Spring in Squamish
Spring in Squamish is all about taking a break to reset, recharge and get out to sample new sights, new flavours and new adventures. We've put a spring twist on our list of 10 things to do this season in and around Squamish.
1. Book a tee time at one of our scenic golf courses, now open for the season.
2. Travel like it’s 1914 at the historic Britannia Mine Museum where visitors can pan for gold and sit on the original throne used in the Copper Queen pageant.
3. Explore new territory at the Sea to Sky Gondola and, before you go, be sure to check out their special events here.
4. Stock up on fresh produce and locally made goods at the Squamish Farmers’ Market.
6. Get an even better look at the entire Sea to Sky region from above with flight tours that offer a bird's eye view of our local paradise.
7. Spend the morning or afternoon at the Squamish Town Hub where you’ll find an eclectic mix of shops, a delicious food truck and really good coffee.
8. Hop on your bikes and find out why Squamish was named Best Place to Ride in Canada. Before you go, check out our comprehensive trail guide here.
9. Achieve your body's springtime zen with a massage treatment at Squamish Integrated Health.
10. Take a tour to one or all of Squamish's three breweries & distillery to experience what our talented local craftspeople are brewing up this season.
Refresh Market returns to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park April 28 and 29! Shop the edited selection of clothing, ceramics, jewelry, dry goods, vintage and more from 100 local designers, makers and pop-ups. Plus, hang out amongst local food trucks, music and good vibes in a cool, carefree environment. Be one of the first 50 on both days to receive a Refresh Market swag bag.
Friday, April 28 - 4 to 9 p.m.
Saturday April 29 - 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Admission: $5 at the door, $3 online or $5 for Friday and Saturday before April 15.
OTHER UPCOMING EVENTS:
Save the Date
Canadian Outback Rafting is opening for the season on April 22. Book your tour today! Spring specials are available.
Squamish is quickly becoming one of BC’s top whitewater rafting destinations, experience the rush on one of Squamish's two main rivers for an authentic whitewater rafting adventure you won't easily forget.