Halloween in Squamish is Brewing with Fun!
It’s the most spooktacular time of the year as Squamish gets ready to get its Halloween on. Here are some of the highlights:
- Visit "Pumkpin Patch in the Park on Saturday October 21 at Stan Clarke Park in downtown Squamish from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. There will be a pumpkin patch, face painting, treats, balloons and games. Get your costume on and head downtown Squamish to join the fun.
- The Britannia Mine Museum knows how to stage an eerie experience each Halloween weekend and this year is no exception! Visit the Britannia Mine for two weekends of Halloween fun - October 21 & 22, and October 28 & 29, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, for their third annual Spoo-ook-tacular event! Special event admission rate of $15 for 5+ years. There will be bone-chilling underground train rides, creepy crawlies, a Witch’s Illusion House and more spooky, seasonal fun for the whole family.
- All aboard! Head to the West Coast Railway Heritage Park for a fun-filled day exploring the pumpkin patch and jump aboard the Magic Pumpkin ride for a fun-filled fall adventure suitable for the whole family. Train departs at 11:00 AM to the Magical Pumpkin Patch and returns at 1:00 PM. Search for your very own personal magic pumpkin, which may contain a magic surprise. Draw a face and have your pumpkin carved by train conductors to take home. Other treats include mini-rail rides, multiple games, and craft stations, followed by the train trip back. Children $15 for a full day of festive activities and a short train ride - parents are free! Event is running October 24 - October 28.
- Dress up and and head up the Sea to Sky Gondola on Saturday October 28 from 12 noon to 4:00 PM for Halloween fun above Howe Sound, including tricks, treats and the Alpine Alley Trail. Admission to the Halloween fun is free with a gondoal ticket or valid Summer/Annual Pass.
- Defy gravity at Rope Runner Aerial Adventure Park's Halloween Family Fun Day on Sunday October 29 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. There will be treat bags for all kids in cosutme as well as face painting and prizes. Reserve your session today.
- Squishy's Family Fun Zone indoor play park is hosting a Halloween party on Sunday October 29 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM. Crafts, games and treats will be available. Wear your costume but leave the face paint at home.
- Howe Sound Brewing’s fall flavours are here for a short time only. Taste award-winning Pumpkineater Imperial Pumpkin Ale (winner, Best Pumpkin Beer in North America, Canadian Brewing Awards gold medal winner) made with real pumpkin and “secret” spices or Smoked Pumpkin Ale with beechwood smoked malt and notes of pie crust, cinnamon, cloves, toffee and dark chocolate (available at the Brew Pub only, 37801 Cleveland Avenue).