Squamish Adventure Centre
Adventure Starts Here
The Squamish Adventure Centre is your local headquarters for visitor information, bookings, brochures and expert advice on top experiences, attractions, accommodations, transportation, dining, events and everything else you need to get the most out of your visit.
Located along the Sea to Sky highway, this 5,773 square foot architectural landmark was made using locally-sourced and manufactured Douglas fir timber. Its signature curved-roof design represents the eagles that migrate annually to the Squamish Valley.
At the Squamish Adventure Centre you will find:
- Visitor Information Centre (information, bookings, ticket sales) 604.815.5084 1.877.815.5084 info [at] tourismsquamish.com
- Canadian Outback Rafting (rafting tours) 1.866.565.8735
- Caffe Garibaldi (coffee shop) 1.844.427.4225
- Rope Runner Aerial Adventure Park 604.892.4623
- Sea to Sky Adventure Co (bike & paddleboard tours & rentals) 1.888.284.2453
- Squamish Chamber of Commerce 604.815.4990
- The Squamish Store (souvenirs) 604.815.5084
- Theatre - rotating movie selections
- Tourism Squamish 604.815.5084
For all other enquiries please contact the Squamish Adventure Centre at 604.815.5084 or info [at] tourismsquamish.com.